S3:E34 – Emotional Eating with Dauna Needom
🎙In this episode of POSITIVE CHANGES: A SELF-KICK PODCAST, Shelley F. Knight talks Dauna Needom aka D.M. Needom, an award-winning author, and former bassist, television model, backup singer, and radio personality.
Besides working in the entertainment and Insurance industries, she has helped offer guidance with intuitive tarot readings and offering some clients her mediumship skills.
Originally from New Orleans, she now calls the North West Burbs of Chicago her home. While her first marriage offered her the experience of being a step-mother, true love was elusive until she met her second husband. They spent sixteen wonderful years together before he passed after a long illness. Now she shares her daily world with her Cavalier, Cami, and Chloe Kitty.
👥 Join Shelley and Dauna as they talk emotional eating, loss, grief, apologies, fear, and positive changes.
💻 DAUNA'S LINKS
💻 SHELLEY F. KNIGHT LINKS
- Shelley F. Knight Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shelleyfknight/
- 📗 Buy Good Grief: The A to Z Approach of Modern Day Grief Healing https://www.johnhuntpublishing.com/o-books/our-books/good-grief-modern-day-healing
- 🎙 Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast on Apple podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/positive-changes-a-self-kick-podcast/id1499710422
- 🎙 Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6rfOIkHzmSnQThGnO0fI6c?si=yDDKZyl_THKMuOVGKsTJXw
- 💰 Donate to the podcast: https://shelleyfknight.com/donate/
- 🔽 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shelleyfknight/
- Satsang Sisters: Spiritual Empowerment for Women Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/satsangsisters
- 📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shelleyfknight/
- 🖥 Website: https://shelleyfknight.com/
- 📰 Shelley F. Knight free newsletter: https://shelleyfknight.com/subscribe/
- 📹 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/shelleyfknight/
- 📘 Buy Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Book: https://shelleyfknight.com/buy/
ABOUT SHELLEY F. KNIGHT
Shelley F. Knight is a once upon a time nurse turned writer who provides an eclectic blend of clinical, holistic and spiritual expertise in her specialist subjects of Positive Changes, Spirituality, and Grief.
She is author of Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Book (November 2018), and Good Grief: The A to Z Approach of Modern Day Grief Healing (24th September 2021 with O Books).
Shelley is also host of the award-winning show, Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast.
Shelley holds a first class degree in adult nursing, and post graduate studies in Palliative Care and Life Limiting Illness, Pathophysiology of Cancer, Cytotoxic Chemotherapy, and Clinical Hypnotherapy.
In addition, Shelley holds a plethora of holistic and spiritual qualifications, including Transformational Regression Therapy, Spiritual Coaching, Spiritual Development Teacher, Holistic Diagnosis Skills, Mindfulness, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Herbalism, and Dream Therapy.
She is also an intuitive Tarot card reader, and intuitive Tarot coach, with gifts of clairsentience, clairaudience, and clairvoyance, inherited from her ancestors.
Shelley is passionate about encouraging individuals on a transformational journey towards positive changes, particularly following times of loss in their life, be it the loss of a known and trusted way of life, or loss of a loved one.
She has set up the Good Grief Northampton Death Cafe to provide a safe space for people to share their experiences of grief with others, and an accompanying Facebook page to support others beyond her home county of Northamptonshire
Support Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/positive-changes-self-kick-pod